Friday, June 27, 2008

Black Money Education from Finance Professor Dr. Boyce Watkins

Quoted from http://blackmeninamerica.blogspot.com/:

Black Men in America

When it comes to money, there is a lot of hoopla.  As I witness the financial frenzy that comes with each fad, I am reminded of the days of snake oil salesmen, taking advantage of the hopes and dreams of many to fill the coffers of the immoral.  When I watch the late night “Get rich quick” schemes, I wonder if anyone is getting rich other than the professional, perpetrator or pastor selling the book being featured.  Some of the advice shown on television isn’t bad, but as a Finance Professor, some of the advice makes me shudder.   Not to say that all of the self-proclaimed “financial experts” are immoral or incorrect, but it is not hard to find flaws in their perspective.

Click to read more.

1 comment:

Shea Avery said...

Very nicce blog you have here